Lash Extension Services
Wake up each morning looking amazing. Walk out feeling beautiful, confident and at your best when you have your lash extensions. It's a game changer, and there's nothing wrong with a little unfair advantage when it comes to looking fabulous.
Full Classic $215
Full Volume $265
Lash Removal $40
(All lashes are made of top-quality synthetic mink)
30min (1-Week) Classic Touch Up $50
45min (2-Week) Classic Touch Up $85
60min (3-Week) Classic Touch Up $115
75min (4-Week) Classic Touch Up $155
add $20 for volume touch ups
Touch Up Packages Save 15%!
6, 2-Week Classic Touch Ups $430
6, 3-Week Classic Touch Ups $610
6, 2-Week Volume Touch Ups $535
6, 3-Week Volume Touch Ups $765
Bridal Party Package
4 - Full Classic sets $680
4 - "2-Week Touch Ups" $290
Taking Care of Your Lashes
How long your lashes stay depends on how you take care of them. Touch ups are suggested every 2-3 weeks. Follow the guidelines below to make sure you get the most of your fabulous investment.
- Make sure your lashes are free of any make up/mascara/shadows/liner for your lash appointment.
- Avoid caffeine or any stimulants at least four hours prior to your lash appointment.
- Keep your lashes dry for the first 24 hours. (No showers, swimming, heavy workouts)
- Avoid steam for 72 hours (Saunas/steam rooms/ facials with steam/cooking with steam)
- Do not wear waterproof make up. Make sure to use products that can be removed with oil-free cleansers.
- Anything oily degrades the adhesive. This includes makeup, eye creams, eye serums, lotions, etc.
- Do not ever pick or pull at your lashes. If a lash is bothering you, use a q-tip and oil to remove the lash.
- Brush your lashes daily. Brushing encourages any lashes in the telegenic state to come out, while keeping them looking gorgeous and untangled.
- Avoid sleeping on your lashes. You will experience lash loss on whichever side you sleep on. Use a silk pillowcase if possible. Cotton causes breakage to your hair, including your lashes! Silk can help with wrinkles too, which is always a plus!
- Cleanse your face nightly to ensure your lashes are fresh and clean while sleeping.
- If you wear contacts, bring a case/solution to store them during your appointment. If possible, wear glasses for the first 24 hours after your appointment. (Eye drops can weaken the adhesive during the 1st 24 hours)